- 26-Apr-2013 to 21-May-2013 (EST)
- Palm Harbor, FL, USA
- Competitive salary negotiable based on experience and past performance.
- Full Time
Excellent insurance benefits include health, dental, vision and life. A 100% matching 401(k) is also available.
FreightCenter.com is looking to hire a Web and IT Project Manager for its corporate office in Palm Harbor. Named one of Florida's Best Companies to Work for in the Tampa Bay area, FreightCenter.com is an online freight shipping service provider that specializes in creating Web-based software that simplifies the quoting, booking and shipment tracking process.
The core focus of the role is to manage development projects, working with a small team of developers to plan and oversee the completion of projects. In this role, your success will largely be measured based on your ability to streamline production by gathering project details, creating department goals and estimating deadlines.
Required Software Skills:
- Gather and document business requirements
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of multiple projects
- Assist and review development of project scopes, considering financial, resource and technological constraints
- Define, execute and revise development and design plans, and give clear instructions to design and development teams
- Collaborate with marketing team, developers, other departments and outside vendors and customers to establish usability and performance criteria
- Establish project timelines and ensure that deliverable deadlines are met
- Analyze existing applications and systems to determine needed modifications and/or enhancements
- Communicate relevant project information and deadlines to executive team
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or related field (PMP certificate a plus)
- 3-6 years of web application development or technical project management experience
- Developer, QA or System Analysis background is a plus but not required
- Logistics or transportation industry knowledge is preferred but not required
- Demonstrated self starter that works independently to manage people projects
- Clear and concise communication with management and other team players
- Experience managing simultaneous projects and meeting set deadlines
- Strong decision making, organizational and problem solving skills desired
Competitive salary negotiable based on experience and past performance. Include salary requirements in your cover letter. Attach cover letter and resume or CV during the application process. Excellent insurance benefits include health, dental, vision and life. A 100% matching 401(k) is also available.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!