- 15-Feb-2013 to 20-Feb-2013 (EST)
- Human Resources
- Palm Harbor, FL, USA
- Full Time
Comprehensive health, dental, vision and life insurance
FreightCenter.com is looking to hire a full-time HR Recruiting Assistant for its corporate office in Palm Harbor. Named one of Florida's Best Companies to Work for in the Tampa Bay area, FreightCenter.com is a successful Internet-based company that offers a competitive salary, health and dental benefits, life insurance, and a professional yet fun work atmosphere.
An energetic and proactive HR recruiting assistant is wanted to assist the Human Resources Department with recruitment to ensure a seamless process for hiring managers and job candidates.
- Provides direct administrative support to the HR Manager
- Protects the confidentiality of private or sensitive information
- Maintains and projects a professional reputation
- Manages several aspects of the recruitment process from screening applicants to processing and tracking new employee applications
- Prepares and maintains recruitment listings and job postings
- Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls, as well as plan and schedule interview appointments
- Drafts offer letters and maintains proper communication and documentation with potential hires
- Performs miscellaneous clerical functions and special projects as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required and some college preferred
- At least 1 year of professional office experience is required
- 1-2 years of professional experience in a HR or staffing organization is preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional phone and written communication skills
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and have ability to multi-task
- Ability to address issues with a sense of urgency, handle sensitive situations and confidential materials with tact and challenge conventional practices by introducing new ideas and process improvements
- Must be able to interact and communicate effectively at all levels inside and outside of the organization
Wage is $9/ hour + bonus. Comprehensive insurance benefits include health, dental, vision and life. A 100% matching 401(k) is available after 1 year of employment.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!