- 02-Jan-2014 to 02-Feb-2014 (EST)
- Palm Harbor, FL, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
FreightCenter is an industry leading third-party logistics (3PL) company based out of Tampa Bay. Today, across the world...around the globe...technology isn't slowing down, and neither are we! FreightCenter plays a dynamic role in delivering internet-based freight shipping solutions to individuals and enterprises.
Through economic ups and downs, FreightCenter continues to grow. Thanks to a best-in-class customer care team, a partnership with top carriers and dedicated executives who foster a philanthropic spirit, FreightCenter remains an influential leader and maintains a respected presence in the community.
By attracting top talent we continue to fulfill our mission of creating smart freight shipping solutions. Voted "2013 Tampa Bay Business 100 by Tampa Bay Business Journal," we offer continued growth and an environment brimming with dynamic energy, new challenges and rewarding opportunities.
- Proactively develop a new portfolio of clients through calling industry leads
- Provide a direct career path to a brokerage position
- Assist customers with freight shipping orders and provide consistent feedback on shipment progress
- Build lasting relationships by providing exemplary customer service
- Educate customers about the freight shipping process, our products and services
- Manage multiple shipments in various stages of the shipping process
- At least 1 year of experience in a sales environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid work ethic, self-driven and motivated
- Thrive in an environment where coaching and continuing education are highly valued.
- Ability to communicate professionally via telephone and e-mail
- Effective critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Time management and multi-tasking skills
- Flexible schedule
- Competent computer skills including Microsoft Office
Compensation & Benefits
As a FreightCenter employee, you will be part of a dynamic company that provides a solid foundation to grow your career. We offer a fun, relaxed environment and a comprehensive training program to prepare you for advancement to management and additional opportunities. We also provide a competitive compensation package:
- Base pay plus commission
- Access to health coverage
- Access to vision and dental coverage
- Company paid for life insurance
- 401(k) plan plus company matching
- Paid time off
- Employee Perks program
- Incentive contests
- Employee Referral program
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!